Address: South of Lianfa Avenue, Yongqiao Industrial Park, Zhongkai High-tech Zone, Huizhou, Guangdong Province
PCB-based LED lighting displays are common in the telecommunications broadcasting industries. PCBs are also suitable for a variety of other functions in the industry. High-frequency amplifiers filtering equipment often use PCBs, boost stations, receivers, frequency boards, mixing decks, microphones.
Some of the most common applications of PCBs in the lighting industry include the following:
• Telecommunications industry: Telecommunications equipment typically uses PCBs to control its LED indicators displays. In this industry, lightweight durable PCBs are often advantageous, mainly because of the mechanical density in the industry. Because aluminum PCBs have better heat transfer performance than FR4 variants, they are often used in telecommunication lighting applications.
• Automotive industry: PCB LED displays are common in the automotive industry, especially dashboard indicators, headlights, brake lights advanced panel displays. The industry particularly favors PCB LEDs because of their low manufacturing costs impressive durability, which increases the value lifetime of vehicles.
• Computer technology industry: PCB-based LEDs are becoming more common in the computer technology industry, are commonly found in desktop notebook computer displays indicators. Due to the thermal sensitivity of computer technology, aluminum-based PCBs are particularly suitable for LED lighting applications in computers.
• Medical industry: Lighting tools are very important In medical applications, especially in surgical emergency applications, high light can help improve the visibility of doctors. In these applications, LEDs are often the preferred lighting method for their power small size. PCBs are often used as the basis for these applications, especially aluminum PCBs, which have a longer service life provide better heat transfer capabilities than other PCB types. In this way, PCB LEDs ensure durable medical equipment that can be reused in a variety of medical environments.
• Residential storefront applications: In addition to the uses listed above, PCB LEDs are becoming increasingly popular in homes businesses in the form of signs displays. Smart LED lighting is a cheap way for homeowners to effectively illuminate their homes, while customizable LED displays can direct business to the storefront.